Friday, November 27, 2009

Fresh Spreads: Trash Couture

Vogue Korea's December issue spells wow, and its the reason why it remains as one of my favourite Vogue editions today. The cover font and styling is always so different that it outshines its comtemporaries.

The cover may appear dark and somewhat unattractive to consumers, but nevertheless, it's still Karlie and her death stare.



Her editorial Trash Couture is far from trashy. Just take a look at the lighting and the gorgeous set, I think Vogue Korea is on its way to win international appeal. I will definitely want to grab a copy for it if I chance upon one!






source: thefashionspot

3 comments:

  1. god this ed is fantastic, karlie is the best! great blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I hate to spam, but I have an amazing geveaway going on in my blog! Please check it out!

    http://fashionlolita.blogspot.com/2009/12/iittala-giveaway.html

    Juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete